Investor Relations

Demir-Halk Bank (Nederland) N.V. (DHB Bank) is an international Dutch bank incorporated in 1992 and headquartered in Rotterdam, with presence in Belgium, Germany and Turkey alongside the Netherlands. 70% of the DHB Bank’s shares are held by HCBG Holding B.V., while the remaining 30% are owned by Türkiye Halk Bankası A.Ş. HCBG Holding B.V. primarily acts as a finance holding company and is 100% owned by Dr. Halit Cıngıllıoğlu, while Türkiye Halk Bankası A.Ş. is one of the largest banks in Turkey by assets; its main shareholder is the Turkish state with a 51.1% stake, while the remaining 48.8% are free float.

DHB Bank has a two-tiered management structure, the Managing Board and the Supervisory Board.The Managing Board, composed of three members, is responsible for the day-to-day management of the bank, for the development of strategies and for the fulfilment of the bank’s obligations towards regulatory bodies. The Supervisory Board, composed of seven members, is responsible for the supervision of the policy of the Managing Board, for the supervision of the general course of affairs and risk management, and for assessing and approving the strategies and risk appetite proposed by the Managing Board.

Since its inception, DHB Bank has rapidly grown into a strong, full-service financial institution. In 1993, the bank had €265 million in assets, €17 million in deposits and €18 million in shareholder’s equity. By year-end 2019, these figures have increased to €1.6 billion in assets, €1.2 billion in deposits and €240 million in shareholder’s equity. DHB Bank holds a Ba1 long-term bank deposits credit rating with negative outlook, a Counterparty Assessment of Baa2 and a Counterparty Risk Ratings of Baa3  from Moody’s Investor Services.

  • These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. 
  • These cookies are necessary for the communication between you and our systems via the electronic network. Please read our Data Privacy Statement for more information.
  • In addition to the functional (necessary) cookies, we also use analytical cookies to enhance our website to serve you better. 
  • You can change your preferred cookies settings any time. You can also use the browser settings to control the cookies. For further information, Please read our Data Privacy Statement for more information about the cookies we use.
  • We use Google Analytics to collect visitor statistics to further improve our site. A data processing agreement with Google has been signed.
  • Your IP address is anonymized before being used in Google Analytics.
  • If you prefer to block the Analytics script completely, you can download an opt-out plug-in for Google Analytics here. With this plugin your visit to any website using Google Analyitcs will no longer counts in the statistics.