You are requested to read this disclaimer carefully.
By accessing this website and the materials and information contained herein, you accept that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that follow.
- This website was designed by and for Demir-Halk Bank (Nederland) N.V. (DHB Bank) for the limited purpose of communicating with our customers, investors and the general public.
- The contents of this website are intended for general information purposes only and should not be used as any form of advice.
- The contents of this website are provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranties of any kind.
- All information and materials in this website belongs to DHB Bank, unless otherwise stated. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of the information or materials in DHB Bank website is strictly prohibited.
- All information contained in this website is subject to change with immediate effect and without notice.
- DHB Bank cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses in connection with this website, including but not limited to direct or indirect third party software, hardware, virus, delay, error, omission, defect, system failure or security problems.
- DHB Bank will make reasonable efforts to maintain and update this website. However DHB Bank or any of its directors, employees or advisors disclaims any liability for possible errors or omissions in the contents of this website.
- The hyperlinks to other websites are provided for your convenience only. DHB Bank does not endorse nor control contents and hyperlinks provided by these websites or the third-party websites including a link to DHB Bank website.
- All personal or corporate information provided by you to DHB Bank is subject to our Privacy Pledge and will be deemed and remain the property of DHB Bank until its expiration.
- DHB Bank holds the right to accept your eligibility for its services and products.
- For our Internet Banking terms and conditions please see our DHB Net Banking pages.
- DHB Bank and her subsidiaries retain all (intellectual property) rights, including copyrights, trademarks, and patents in relation to all information provided on or via this web site, including all texts, graphics and logos. You may not copy, download, publish, distribute or reproduce any of the information contained on this web site in any form without the prior written consent of DHB Bank or the appropriate consent of the owner. You may only printout or download information if it is for your own personal use.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for further questions or comments.